This version of mIRC continues to build on recent releases and addresses a number of issues that have been reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features.
In particular, a new editbox "automatic" lines option has been added that dynamically changes the size of the editbox in a window to show the whole of your typed message, up to half the size of the window. This allows you to easily see and review a long, multiple-line message while keeping the size of the editbox small when it is not in use.
Various other changes include:
- Added support for the transfer of files larger than four gigabytes.
- Added /var -g switch to allow you to set global variable values.
- Added $input() identifier combobox support.
- Fixed UTF-8 text-wrapping display bug.
- Fixed switchbar display button-sorting display bug.
- Fixed window positions not being saved correctly for some windows.
- Fixed server connection not remembering SSL status in some situations.